Air Duct Cleaning
Clean duct-work is the beginning of good Indoor Air Quality. Over the life of a ventilation system it can become contaminated with with mold, fungi, and bacteria, as well as dust. Proper removal with equipment like Rotobrush’s air duct cleaning machines and systems is one way to improve indoor air quality.
The BrushBeast is the most powerful portable system yet. With a 90% increase in vacuum power, the BrushBeast can remove even the heaviest build up within duct systems.
The BrushBeast is designed to give you the cleanest air ducts possible. It works by inserting the brush, which rotates at 450 rpm, inside the air duct. As the brush spins, it loosens any debris stuck inside and the powerful vacuum sucks up the loosened debris, leaving you with clean air ducts.
Think about what’s really in “a breath of fresh air” that comes from your contaminated air ducts throughout your home
- Each speck of dust carries about 40,000 dust mites and other illness-causing bacteria and viruses. Dust mites comprise over 50% of the weight of the average pillow.
- Germs, bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, and fungi… Air ducts are a fertile breeding ground for these.
- Dead skin cells are a dust mite’s favorite meal.
- Insect and bug feces is a powerful allergen. Children living in these homes were more than three times as likely to be hospitalized for asthma.
- Cigarette and cigar smoke leaves air with thousands of cancer-causing toxins that cling to our clothing and release themselves when we enter other homes and buildings.
- Household cleaners/aerosols, insecticides, pesticides. We even poison the air we breathe with chemical fumes and toxins when we use these products.
- Pet dander (a pet’s dried spit that breaks off the end of its hair into the air) is a common trigger for allergies and asthma. Plus, the feces from your pet emits added contaminates into the air.